08 November 2006

Synthesized Mix



I've been getting really into the Eighties Italo Disco sound of late, as well as some newer dance music that is clearly influenced by it. A bunch of new vinyl arrived today so I span a few tunes and recorded the results. I hope you like the mix, it's only half an hour or so. Tracklist:

Nigel Bates - Stratovarious //Chappel Recorded Music Library
Alden Tyrell - Randezvous at Rimini //Clone
Spoonich - Laserdance //Panama
Daniel Baldelli - Atlantide // Gomma
Elitechnique - We Shall Control //Radius
Alden Tyrell - Knockers //Clone
Fred Falke - Omega Man //Work It Baby
Tiga & Mateo Murphy present TGV - Fools Gold //Turbo
Alexander Robotnick - The Dark Side of the Spoon (Bangkok Impact Mix) //Creme Organization
A.I.M. - Thailand Seeds (Vox) //Mantra Vibes
Mr Master - A Dog in the Night //Radius

[DOWNLOAD]

2 comments:

Tooli said...

Nice mix Gavin, great songs. Give us more !

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you found Nigel Bates - Stratovarious //Chappel Recorded Music Library, I recorded that in 1982.
Did you have the vinyl or the CD and was it version 1 or 2.

Nigel

http//:www.beat-poets.com